The Health and Wellness Promotion Program offers several courses with service-learning designation:
- HWP 190 Intro to Health Promotion
- HWP 250 Health Parity:Domestic/Global
- HWP 310 Comm Outreach and Health Promotion
- HWP 350 Service Learning Health Promotion
- HWP 360 Aging, Health, Active Living
Students who complete six or more academic credit hours in service-learning designated courses (usually two courses) are eligible to graduate with the Community Engaged Scholar honor if they also complete the additional requirements for this distinction.
For more information on Community Engagement and Service Learning opportunities please visit the Key Center page.